Please consider the following before making your purchase.....
1. Piglets can live up to 20 years, it's more likely to be 13-15 years.
2. You need to check your city to make sure pigs are allowed where you live.
3. There is not pig at full maturity (3-5 years) that is under 40 pounds and healthy.
4. The first 72 hours is the hardest, it gets easier, they need to adjust.
5. Dogs and pig should be supervised
6. Our deposits are non refundable, but are transferable.
7. Pigs should only eat pig food and fresh veggies.
8. Pigs are a prey animal, they have different socializing needs than dogs.
9. Pigs need to be de-wormed every 4-6 months.
10. Before bringing a piglet home, you should have the following:
a small area, 3'x4' or 4'x4' is ideal
litter box and pine pellet litter
California Mini Pigs,Redding , CA